Lunamaria's Testbed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  IRC Chat  

Update for AD

Go down 
+4
kct
AaronW
liubei013
Lunamaria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Techi Zinphio

Techi Zinphio

Update for AD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for AD   Update for AD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:30 am

I'd say a new character, or at least that's what I did, I cheaped out and picked up a soldier for the Revenant MG. Oh, and seems everyone wants to try Insane with their level 30 Infiltrators. I did too but man did I get stuck on Korlus since those Krogan will not stop spawning unless I move up...

Basara has some rather spoiling episode titles...
Back to top Go down
Janus

PostSubject: Re: Update for AD   Update for AD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Want to give me a summary when you have time then Luna? I dont mind reading through the posts if they're all relevant to the important aspects.

And I've sent it in PM Aaron =D
Back to top Go down
DarkLight

PostSubject: Re: Update for AD   Update for AD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:50 am

jeebuz... really can't tell when the site will be up and going eh?

well hope things go smoothly...

and what's with that old man Valiant? offline lately? ignoring anyone lately? ahahaha! he gives me the creeps...
Back to top Go down
liubei013

liubei013

PostSubject: Re: Update for AD   Update for AD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:09 am

We don't know, honestly. It does seem he logs on AD periodically during this downtime though.

That reminds me, I'll need to update my Ad over at the MechaTalk Forums (MAHQ) regarding the status of AD and such. (Or perhaps I should wait...iono)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update for AD   Update for AD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update for AD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunamaria's Testbed :: Chat :: Open chat-
Jump to: